Ocean County is located on the coast of New Jersey and makes up a large portion of the Jersey Shore. Ocean County is also a gateway to New Jersey’s Pine Barrens, one of the largest protected pieces of land on the East Coast. Scott Title provides title insurance to towns through Ocean County including:
- Toms River
- Point Pleasant
- Seaside Park
- Point Pleasant
- Long Beach Island
What is Title Insurance?
A title is someone’s legal ownership of a piece of property. Title insurance protects the title holder from future claims made against the title. For example, if in the future it comes to light that the property’s deed was forged, or if a previous owner’s heir claims a right to the property, the holder of the title insurance policy will be protected.
Commonly Asked Questions About Ocean County Title Insurance
We get a lot of questions from our Ocean County clients about title insurance and the related services. Here are some common questions we are asked:
- What does title insurance protect you from?
- What is the difference between homeowners insurance and title insurance?
- How long does a title insurance policy last?
- Will I ever need to renew my title insurance policy?
- How long does it take a title company to clear a title?
- Do I need title insurance if I pay cash for a house?
- Is title insurance included in closing cost?
- How much is a title search for a house?
Ocean County Title Insurance Services
At Scott Title Services in Red Bank, NJ, we treat all our clients as if they are our only client. Our title insurance services are strategically designed to minimize stress on all parties involved in the title insurance transaction. From property title searches to comprehensive settlement services, our experienced team will work with you every step of the way to make sure you are fully prepared for a smooth and successful closing. Our services include:
- Ocean County Title Insurance Services – We work closely with all parties involved to ensure a successful closing, including real estate agents, brokers, lenders, and attorneys for both the buyer and seller.
- Ocean County Property Title Searches – A property title search is the process of gathering documents that show who has the legal right to own the property in question and, through that ownership, to sell it.
- Ocean County Settlement Services – Our experts scrutinize every step and aspect of your transaction, from the investigation of the title to document preparation to the final closing, so that you can focus on the big picture. Let us sweat the details.
- Ocean County Real Estate Paralegal Services – We provide a full suite of real estate paralegal services for New Jersey attorneys, including research, document preparation, document retrieval, filing and recording.